Start Your Application!
I Want a Loan:
How to find the best Payday Loans?
Payday loans are very popular because you can get them instantly and the lender does not check your credit history. Any person who is in need of some emergency cash can opt for the payday loan. But you need to keep in mind that the loan and interest has to be paid on your next payday and failing to do so will invite additional charges. The interests of the payday loans are also very high compared to other types of loan.
The best payday loans not only charge reasonable interest rates but they also have to be legitimate. And that is why I am focusing a lot about how to avoid fraudulent lenders in this article.
Here are some tips to find the best payday loans
- Find a registered lender – To avoid getting scammed it is important to get a payday loan from a lender who has a CFSA seal (Community Financial Services Association). This certification is offered only to the legit money lenders who do honest dealings.
- Research and compare prices – There are a lot of lenders who offer payday loans, but you need to take some time to compare the payday loan rates of different lenders. Since the interest rates of payday loans are high, comparing them will help in getting you the best rate.
- Avoid Online Payday loan lenders – Unless it is a reputed lender, it is better to avoid getting payday loans online since there will be a lot of hidden charges in them. And providing your bank account details to online lenders is also a very huge risk. Most of the online lenders charge high interest rates for payday loans. You can Google for the best payday loan lenders online and read customer reviews to find a reliable lender.
- Make sure lender has a physical address – Since there are a lot of con artists lurking online, you need to be extra careful while loaning money from online companies. They leverage on your emergency need for cash and gather all your personal info and then make the wrong use of these details. One of the best ways to spot the scammers is to check out their physical location. Legit online lenders will always have a office or some kind of physical address.
- Make a direct deposit – Getting your employer to register you to the direct deposit programme provides more reliability for the lender. So you will be instantly granted the payday loan. Making a direct deposit also puts you in the position to negotiate with your lender to get an extension for the repayment.
- Analyse the Payday loan formalities – Different lenders have different features for their payday loans; enquire about all the charges and about the consequences in case you are not able to repay on time. This will help you to choose the most suitable lender for you.